Want to build a community for your business or brand? I can help.
I've spent my career helping businesses like Nike, Google and Pinterest build (and scale) communities, drive activity and develop advocates for their brands. My experience covers both online and offline, from launching forums to producing meaningful experiences in the real world. I'm now particularly interested in helping start-ups and businesses build new consumer-focused communities from scratch.
What I do
Community management is an oft-misunderstood term, so to give you a better understanding of how I can help, here are some of the consulting services I can provide.
- User experience research
- Strategy for launching a new community
- Audit, manage or moderate existing communities
- Plan and produce events
- Plan and write content for email & social media
- Work with designers, photographers and filmmakers to create visual content
- Facilitate educational workshops about community management
- Help to hire community managers for your business
Developed Pinterest UK's community strategy and launched a private online forum to educate and inspire top content creators.
Launched Google's Local Guides program in EMEA, a global community to drive user generated content creation for Maps.
Created community strategy for ShareStyle, new lifestyle app backed by two of the UK's most successful female CEOs.